lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

It's almost easy

Should you feel like seeing me someday,
maybe to take me out for coffee,
look for me in that old coffee shop.
I'll be there, sitting on the floor with plastic toy tea cups
singing that promised song
about mermaids and mandrake roots
as I search for a “drink me” bottle that would get me closer to you.
Meanwhile, you'd still be deciding which side to take.
And I'd be oblivious to everything.

(Nonsensical entry that lives up to this nonsensical night.)

"If a man had as many ideas during the day as he does when he has insomnia, he'd make a fortune" - Griff Niblack.

1 comentario:

  1. ¿Es tuyo el texto? Es BRUTAL.
    Una sirena en inglés creo que es una mermaid, si hablas de siren, creo que es de ambulancia. Pero lo prefiero así, si no es que está hecho aposta

    ResponderEliminar