viernes, 4 de febrero de 2011

(Un)Fortunately, not the end

Friends who read (or not) this blog:
I raise my broken, angry cry to the heavens, for I shall continue this blog against my volition due to the unavoidable orders of my tireless professor. Therefore, I feel obligated to warn you that I shall write... 4000 words M O A R! - Le gasp! -
Oh! and I have to make another one for my Spanish class, too. It was kind of funny that as soon as the teacher said the word “blog” everyone started groaning and making annoyed noises at the same time.

Aside from that, I made it in time for the 4000 words (4043, actually) and so, I shall try my best to complete this noble, although tedious, task again.

And why this speech? Because I'm in an odd mood and felt like it.

“Leave my door open just a crack
'cause I feel like such an insomniac.
Why do I tire of counting sheep
when I'm far too tired to fall asleep?” - Owl City

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario